1. I love to share visually as well as my impressions about the places I visit. An image has different impact on different people. Whether you like a place or not is not working on the same factors for all of us. So it’s always nice to get the opportunity and share your own point of view and find out gradually if others happen to agree with you too.
2. I love meeting new people, new cultures and changing scenery. Traveling has always been the best way to expand one’s horizons, get to know and become familiar with other people and cultures, traditions and places never imagined that they existed. Writing down all these experiences via travel blogging is some sort of personal diary open to the public!
3. I love to visit new special hotels, evaluate them and write about what they offer, giving tips about their best points and taking pictures all around. God knows I’ve stayed in hundreds of hotels thanks to my job. Many of those have gained my respect and truly impressed me, each one for their special reasons. Some had to offer impressive rooms, others view that stopped your breath, others not everyday luxuries like pools and spas. Those hotels have been engraved with fondness in my memory, to miss and remember.
4. I love to take lots of pictures of all places that I visit. Photos seem to me like trapping time in a crack. In my photos, the places I’ve visited will never change, they’ll stay as beautiful and exactly the same as I first met them to refresh my memories.
5. I love the entire process of travel blogging, it’s like second nature to me after so many years. I choose the hotel and destination for the time, I travel there, I get to know the place and people and I take notes, photos, explore around.. all the ingredients I need to start telling the story all over again from my laptop and here is my new post!