1. Fascinating Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang is the beautiful city along the Mekong. Over 30 temples and a breathtaking view from the top of Mount Phousi are some of the reasons why it´s the best place to get to know Laos.
2. Turquoise Beauty – The Khouang Waterfalls
The Khouang Waterfalls are the perfect place for spending a day swimming and hiking
3. Vientiane – Golden Capital
Vientiane, the capital of Laos, is known for the Wat That Luang. The golden temple is the symbol of the country.
4. Walking Into The Demon´s Mouth
This is obviously not the Demon´s Mouth but you will find it at the Buddha Park.
5. Indulging into Mystery at the Plain of Jars
The Plain of Jars close to Phonsavan are still a mystery. What do you think what could they be for?
6. The 1000 Islands
A great place to travel around by boat or biking along of one of the islands.
7. Buddha With A Wiew – The Pak Ou Caves
There´s a certain reason why I call the Pak Ou Caves Buddha With A View.