Serving the community of Ventanilla Perú since 2000, Executive Director & Founder Klopp, along with V4PERU Team, launches the vision to have Perú South America’s first safe Equality House for all persons to feel they have a place to be safe. All individuals are welcome, regardless of any discriminatory possibility, and to have a place to be original.
Peru’s first Equality House will provide:
1. Space for adolescents & adults to feel safe without judgement.
2. Free professional counseling & psychological services.
3. Free blood testing for STD’s.
4. Free pregnancy testing.
5. Creative space and materials to allow individuals to express themselves through art, photography, music, dance, and theatre.
6. Free prayer counseling and spiritual counsel.
Dreaming to start Peru’s first Equality House for LGBTQ individuals bullied by their peers, Klopp stakes out new ground that has never been addressed in the region.
Voices4Peru, NGO serving in marginalized communities across South America. V4P provides education to children at V4PERU Private School (ages 3,4, and 5) & adolescents (university) to improve hope and future while decreasing human, sex, and modern day child labor trafficking.