When the night falls over the city, it is the most likely moment to watch Saigon in another dress. There are so many ways for you to enjoy the beauty of the city. But watching the exotic view of Saigon at night sounds like a great way to see the whole picture of this massive city.
There are a few places that can offer you a stunning view from the top. Not so splendid as many top views in the world, but each place has its own characteristics. I can assure that you will never be disappointed by the splendid scenery which has offered.
One of it has been changed by the time and no longer being a highest building in Saigon. It was beaten by many modern construction nowadays when Vietnam in the making but it doesn’t mean you won’t catch any great shots of the city at night.
1. Chill Sky Bar. Located on the 27th floor of ABC tower building. This one hasn’t been the highest one in Saigon but it has a perfect bar on the top and offer you a stunning view of the city at night.
Address: 27th Floor Rooftop, AB Tower, 76A Le Lai, District 1.
2. Saigon Skydeck. It’s a observatory of Bitexco building which is the highest building in Ho Chi Minh city at the moment. Located on the 49th floor of Bitexco Financial Tower. Here you can watch the whole view of the city and many famous tourist places by a telescope.
Address: Hai Trieu, Ho Tung Mau, Ngo Duc Ke Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Admission fee: 200,00vnd/adults, children: 130,000vnd
Operation hours: Sun – Thu: 9:30am – 21:30pm
Fri & Sat: 10:00 – 22:00
3. Saigon Bar. Located on the 9th floor of Caravelle Hotel, this place used to be a famous roof top bar in city many years ago. Decorated with French style, here is a favorite place of many luxury class in Saigon before. Many various kind of drinks and foods and price is affordable.
Address: 19-23 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
4. Moonlight Coffee Lounge. Located on the top of Parkson C.T Plaza shopping mall near the airport Tan Son Nhat, You can find easily by walking out of the airport, crossing the street and see the highest building around. This building is a shopping mall with many entertainment area such as video game, restaurant, cinema, bowling or so on. To watch the view of the city, get on top where you can sit at the coffee lounge and see the city at night.
Address: On rooftop C.T Plaza building, 60A Truong Son st, Tan Binh district.
5. Shri Restaurant. This fancy restaurant perched on the 23th floor of Centec Tower Building. Located in the middle of the city’s heart. Though the price here is not really for backpackers on budget, but you also can find many different foods or drinks that suitable to you. This place is more likely for a dating couple or parties friend reunion than a solo travelers.
Address: Tầng 23 SaiGon Centec 23th Floor, 72-74 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, district 3.
3. Strata Restaurant. Another fancy restaurant with stunning view at night from 50th floor of Bitexco Building. And it’s definitely not cheap but you get for what you pay. Tasting many diverse cuisine and enjoy the best view ever.
Address: 50th Floor Bitexco Hai Trieu, Ho Tung Mau, Ngo Duc Ke Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Well, it’s quite enough, I think.Try them when you stay in Saigon and don’t miss any photo-shoot.